Monday, July 23, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST//

AUGUST 29, 1995.

My birthday is in a month. I'm lucky enough to celebrate it with these people:
Michael Jackson, King of Pop (August 29, 1958)

Liam James Payne from One Direction (August 29, 1993)

Lea Michele from GLEE (August 29, 1986)

I think I promised that I would post my birthday wishlist. Mainly because this always happens to me:
Yep. I won't let that happen this year... hence this blogpost! :) haha!

My 17th birthday wishlist:


I don't only want it. I NEED IT. I need my own personal computer. I need it to edit my videos, update my blog, back up my iPhone, etc. I also need it for college. This MacBook is definitely number 1 on my wishlist this year.


I want a 3/4 scale guitar simply because I am SMALL. A normal-sized guitar is too big for me. This guitar has been on my wishlist since last year. This is my dream guitar.


The shades are so nice♥ They released the naked palette 2 this year, too.


I cannot even stress how much I want a polaroid camera... and I want the vintage looking one. Thank God for The Impossible Project. They brought back the polaroid cameras + the film. If you click the link above, you'll be redirected to their website. This polaroid camera only costs 99USD. Unfortunately, I think they're only available in America :(((( boo.

I also wanna learn about lomography but not now. 


I just found out about collar clips last week! :P I think they're pretty. 

6. Black Milk Leggings (and those shoes.)

I've always wanted black milk leggings but I can't afford them. Hahaha! BTW, Someone please tell me what brand those shoes are. I think they're Jeffery Campbell but I'm not sure. 


What do you think? Do we have the same things on our wishlists? Comment down below! Ttyl!



-A xx

PS: I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I'M TURNING 17 IN A MONTH!! WHAT HAPPENED! HAHA!

2 comments:

  1. Same birthday month, same wishes, same template. OMG Aria :"">

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARIA! May I know kung ano ang pinaka-gusto mo sa lahat ng wishlist mo here? pwedeng isa or dalawa DM mo na lang po ako sa twitter @chandreaNakpil ;) I love you so much dear sis! mwuaahuugzz! ^_^

    ReplyDelete