Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DRAW ME MAYBE//


Yesterday, I was having a facetime session with Nina Pineda, a very good friend of mine (that I haven't met personally yet). We do that quite a lot, since we like the same things and we both own blogs. We usually talk about random things; fashion, blogging, Lana Del Rey, how we plan on meet One Direction, playlists, nastygal.com, etc. She's been obsessing over watercolors lately so she decided to make the drawing above for me. :) How sweet right? Her blog is amazing. Check it out here.

Anyway, moving on. I wanted to open an email account so you guys could send me fan mail or submit fan art. I'm also thinking of opening a PO box if ever you guys want to send me ACTUAL fanmail. 

Fanmail? Fan art? Business? Sponsorship? Requests? Comments? Suggestions? Violent Reactions? Just wanna say hi?
Email me here:
ariaclemente18@gmail.com



--A xx


2 comments:

  1. Ate Aria, did you recieve my fan art? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah wow really love this drawing!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete