Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MONDAY 1//

(DIY flower headband, Pizza Hut shirt from AMERICAN BLVD, Bangles + Ring from Zuleika, TOPSHOP shorts, JELLYBEAN aztec oxfords)

As you all know I have dance workshops every monday for Star Magic. It's been going on for 2 years now, I think. Figured I should blog about it so here it is!! I always wear pretty casual outfits to ABS.


A CLOSER LOOK AT MY OUTFIT:
My favorite ring at the moment. For some reason, it reminds me of one of my favorite Ed Sheeran songs called UNI. On the second verse he said,"I forget like an elephant." I've always had a thing for that line. Elephants never forget. What am I even saying? HAHA!

I am in love with these shoes. I got it from JELLYBEAN. It was on sale. I think I got it for like 399php. I bought two: white and black. It's a bit hard to walk in these but I think that's my fault. I got the wrong size because it was the last one. I just had to have it. 

INSTAGRAM PICTURE of my hand... 
Everything I'm wearing from ZULEIKA Accessories. Go add them up on facebook and check their blog! They are pretty amazing. 



GOOD TIMES:

The wellness center room at the 14th floor is like my home now. I've been going there every Monday for 2 years now. I'm busy with school so Monday's really the only time I get to see my friends.

(L-R: Elisse, Aria, Anika, Joy)
Aren't they super pretty? 

We're not always this crazy but we felt like taking so much pictures yesterday for some reason. Haha!


(Dark picture, I know. Sorry! haha.)

Of course I changed to leggings. It would be inappropriate to wear short shorts while you're stretching/ dancing. 

I'd like to go to Divisoria for a shopping trip one of these days! That'd be so interesting to blog about. All the craft stores I've been to are all small and the items are overpriced so I figured I should just go shop at Divi!

Ta!! 

--A xx

PS: I got the pyramid studs I was looking for. DIYs to come!! 

3 comments: