Monday, July 30, 2012

STAR MAGIC GAMES//


Wooo! It's this time of the year again. The Star Magic Games is always something to look forward to. Last year, I had no pictures. This year, I took LOTS. Last year, I was in the yellow team. This year, I'm in the blue team :)

blue glasses, oh yeah!!

I arrived at the venue at about 6:30am(nggghh, earlyy i know). After registration, I changed to my blue team shirt immediately and then took picutres:

Me with one of my best friends, Bianca Casado.
We're in different teams :(

THE Rhap Salazar

FINALLY, a picture with one of my best friends, Kathryn Bernardo.
I missed her so much! We never get to hang out anymore :(

 Kath, Alexa Ilacad and me.

Julian Mauricio, Sofia Andres

blue team!! woohoo
I missed Neil Coleta! It's been too long. 

Kaye Miranda, Vangie Martelle

Early morning picture with my one and only love, Zaijan Jaranilla.

With the pretty ladies, Chienna Filomeno, Sofia Andres and Elisse Joson.

Erin Ocampo!
((HI DAW SABI NG EYE BAGS KO))

Bespren kong mahal :) John Manalo, everybody.

Look who isn't a baby anymore :( Jairus Aquino.

Blue Team All Stars: Neil Coleta, Samipoo Concepcion and Xian Lim

Tippy Dos Santos, Devon Seron, Linn Oeymo :)

Quenito and Bianca Casado

Paul Salas!! Mehehe

LUNCH TIME:
they had my favorite!! BubbaTeaLicious! <3

BLUE vs. RED Basketball:
Sam Concepcion and Idol JM Rodriguez
 BLUE TEAM YO!

 YOUNG JV!

Our star player: Xian Lim!

Me and Sue watching the game.

DODGEBALL TIME:
(( we won first place, just sayin hahahaha ))

 THE (winning) Dodgeball team ;)

 Paul and Nikki Bagaporo
 KathNiel
(i had to have a picture with my OTP;)
 THE Miles Ocampo :)

Me and Rhap in EVERY ANGLE =))) mehee

 LOOK WHO I MET!! Yay! I met my PBB big winners, Joj and Jai! I love them!
 Maliksi Morales and Xyriel Manabat

BASKETBALL FINALS: YELLOW vs BLUE:

 Watched the basketball match with these amazing people:
(L-R: Jane Oineza, Dominique Roque, Elisse Joson, Michelle Vito and Marco Gumabao)
Vain bathroom picture with Jane :) hahaha!

 Dom and Michelle :"> (... and Elisse)
 Me and Biancs (again)
My wristband

AWARDING CEREMONY:
Khalil Ramos

Gerald Anderson :">
AHLFKJDSHFLAKJFDHSALKJFHSLF. Childhood crush :">

 My buddy, Joseph Marco!

My other OTP, PaulSue <3

Haha I told you I took a lot of pictures =)))

Don't you just love the Star Magic Games? It's like a yearly reunion for us. It was a great weekend for me and I hope you guys had a nice weekend, too!

Tweet me :)

--A xx













5 comments:

  1. You're a KathNiel too? =)) ♥ *.* awesome blogpost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aria what's OTP? hehe :)

    Kathniel for the win! ♥♥ :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aria, ano nilaro mo sa Star Magic Games? and yeah, what's OTP? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you bought your top? the white one. :) LOVE IT. :)

    ReplyDelete