Thursday, July 26, 2012

THROWBACK: ARYANA TRADESHOW//

 Yay for throwbacks! 
 I just realized I haven't posted these photos from last month's Aryana Trade show! I sing the theme song for that teleserye. :) 


Selfie! :P I loved my make up and my hair. Vintage + Mermaid feels.

(I honestly don't know where dad got this dress, sorry! But the shoes are from Shiekh)
(awkward red eye for the win!)
(this was already taken backstage about 10 minutes before I performed)

LARGE INSTAGRAM PICTURE
(L-R: Paul Salas, Ella Cruz, Michelle Vito, Me)

I love these girls! :)

Me and Amy Nobleza.
She sang the younger version of the theme song (Kung Nasaan Ka Man) and I sang the teenage version. 

Me and ella ella :)

The one and only Pokwang wearing Bing Cristobal :)

Best group picture! Credits to Michelle Vito's instagram for this one!

The stage! 

What I wore before changing into the dress:
(Abercrombie white tank, Wet Seal vest thing[i'm not sure what it's called], American Eagle high waisted shorts, Solemate flats[SM dept store])

Hope you enjoyed reading! It's a bit sloppy. Blehh. I'm feeling so lazy today.
Going on a Divi shopping trip tomorrow, I think! YAY! 

Ttyl!

-A xx








No comments:

Post a Comment