Saturday, July 28, 2012

ZULEIKA x THE GIRL IN FAKE NERD GLASSES//

((rings, rings, rings))

I collaborated with Zuleika for their new collection! It was so fun getting to hand pick stuff to sell for their new collection. I really have no idea how to describe all the things I chose. I pretty much just chose the things that I would wear (didn't care if they were too grungy or too girly, i'm kinda both). I just posted the ring collection... If you wanna see the full collection, go to http://tiarazuleika.blogspot.com/

I'll be posting soon on how to style these and more. Zuleika also sent me more pyramid studs for my DIYs! (Weeeee I'm a happy school girl) I cannot wait to make DIY videos. I just haven't found the time yet since I'm super busy with school. (nghhh)

Also, I found out that I have been mispronouncing Zuleika on my livestreams.
"STOP STOP STOP, You're going to take someone's eye out. You're saying it WRONG. It's zu-LEY-kuh, not zu-LAY-kah." ((HERMIONIE, IKAW BA YAN?)
Okay, sorry. That's just my inner potterhead kicking in. Anyway, yeah. My whole life has been a lie. har har har.

Ttyl!

--A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment