Friday, August 10, 2012

AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME//



I've had Bieber fever since I was like 13. I watched his Never Say Never tour here in Manila. He's all grown up now! Remember the hair flip? Ahh little bieber. I remember flipping out everytime he says, "Only you, shawty" after he sings One Less Lonely Girl. 

Everyone told me he would fade away but look at him now still shining so bright. I'm absolutely obsessed with his new album particularly with this song. The lyrics are so nice. The music video's perfect. AHHHH. In fangirl talk... ahsdlkjshdflakjs. No idea how he manages to make us fall in love again and again with every new song.

Belieber and proud!


-A xx

1 comment:

  1. Another Belieber right here.
    I LOVE JUSTIN <3
    I went to his tour in Manila too and he's flawless! Even though he was sick, he really tried his best.

    Cheers to the Beliebers :D

    Btw, HE'S SUPER HOT IN THIS VIDEO.

    ReplyDelete