Saturday, August 18, 2012

INFINITE PLAYLIST: FOR CHARLIE//



((a letter to Charlie))

I've recently finished the book "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky. I loved it. I loved how music was a big part of it. So I decided to make a playlist inspired by this book. I love the thing about feeling infinite and stuff so I chose songs that made me feel 'infinite'. 

Enjoy!



- A xx

PS: Sorry for the low quality scan... I don't own a scanner so i just used this one app called Genius Scan on my iPhone. Maybe one day i'll own a scanner. #broke

2 comments:

  1. Naalala ko yung song na "Smells like teen spirit" because I played that song together with my band in my High School days :) yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Present day individuals are selective when deciding on metal glasses since they are one of the main equipment of males, females and kids.

    ReplyDelete