Monday, August 6, 2012

LITTLE BIG STAR: SEVEN YEARS LATER - PART 1//

Remember these kids? Remember us? :)
2005-2006:
 ((Me, Carmella Servera, Ronald Jaimeer, Makisig Morales, Jaya Sto. Domingo, Rio Arabelle Salvacion and Clarisse Balasan))
 ((Little Big Star back up singers))
 ((Bond Samson, our musical director))
 ((Clarisse, Boggs Mata and I))
((Makisig Morales, Boggs, Sam Concepcion))
((Clarisse, Sam, Boggs, Maki))

2012:

Yesterday (August 5), We had a small reunion party! We weren't complete.. but it was still super fun! I'm so happy to see my old friends. We were all reminiscing about the good old days. The venue was in Music 21, Timog. We had KTV and we sang together just like before. It was also like welcome back party for Boggs since he left us like 6 years ago (huhu!!) 

Pics from my iPhone:
((L-R: Me, Ajay Joaquin, Carmella Servera, Rachel Ann Pegason, Mayumi Morales, Boggs Mata, Makisig Morales))

((Mayumi singing, Rachel, Carmella))

GAHHH I MISSED THEM!

 ((Carmella, Boggs, Rio, Gian))
KTV fun!

 ((Mamu and Kuya Jayson!))
BIRTHDAY BOY, AJAY!! 
 MY BOYS!! Love this pic!

BEBE JOSH! I used to be taller than him :( [i was wearing 5-inch heels last night, so yeah...]

 Boggs' beautiful sisters: Janelle and Jona!
Last pic of the night! We weren't complete anymore! :(

((BLURRY PIC, i know. sorry!!))
Look at the new owner of my flower crown (Janelle)! Ah, she's so grown up! I used to carry her around when she was a baby! 

I'll be posting more (hq) pictures on part 2! I just have to grab the pics from their facebooks ;) bwahahaha!! =)) 

If you wanna see my full outfit, it's (here).

-A x

PS.: Did you watch Little Big Star before when you were younger? Comment down below!! x



4 comments:

  1. I love to watch Little Big Star before. I cannot forget the Aria and Ronald love team... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's cute! =)))))) i think that was little big superstar though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how time flies so fast ♥ Love this post Ariuuuh!! :)) and your outfit is ♥

    xoxo, Maica
    http://ohsuumkika.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! I watched that show when I was 14 I guess. I love you all. :) I know sing very well until today :) I'm glad to see you again through these pictures.

    ReplyDelete