Saturday, August 18, 2012

SCHOOL DAYS//

((Flannel top from Abercrombie, Shorts from American Eagle, Socks from mom, Studded bracelet from Zuleika, Doc Martens shoes)

I have Saturday classes, you see. I'm usually in uniform but once in a while they let us dress up. So here's my outfit for today. It's pretty basic really. Inspired by Lola from LOL. I've been obsessing over Miley Cyrus lately. I think her new hair is awesome. I don't think I'll ever have the courage to cut off my hair like that. She can basically rock everything :)

Hooray for long weekends! I'm back in Malolos for a while. I've missed it so much :) 

Have a great weekend!

-A xx

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you about Miley's new hair <3 and Oh, love your shoes ;) So Hipster!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to watch LOL! :) Miley's new hair makes her look super hot hahhaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit. talkin' bout rockin' chiq:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoes <3 And buti pwede kayong mag-shorts in school.

    ReplyDelete