Saturday, September 15, 2012

BORN TO DIE//

(Thrifted dress and belt, Ring and studded wrap bracelet from Zuleika, Shoes from LA)

I wasn't even sure if this was a dress. It's probably a blouse for a normal sized person but since I'm super small, it fit me as a (really, really) short dress. HA! Perks of being petite. I absolutely fell in love with it! The back of the dress is so cool, too :)


See? Told you the back was cute. I bought it at a bazaar. Super cheap, too! :)

A closer look at my make up. I'm pretty satisfied with it considering I did it myself.
Dark brown eyeshadow, super eyeliner, nude lips.




- A xx

4 comments:

  1. Ganda mo gurl!!! :) New follower here! Super sexy back if i may say!


    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you can purchase a new pair associated with rectangle glasses online, it truly is easier to obtain a higher quality combine.

    ReplyDelete