Friday, September 14, 2012

MY SHIPS//


First and foremost, if you are not aware of what a ship (not the boat thing) is then you must be educated. (Tumblr users could skip through this...)

ship /sh-ip/ - (n.) short for 'relationship' or just a romantic pairing in general.
(v.) to endorse a romantic relationship

(n.) "I was on the Romionie ship from the very start. They're obviously meant to be."
(v.) "I ship Ron and Hermione."
((harry potter reference))

That's basically it. 

Anyway! I have decided on sharing some my favorite ships. (just for the heck of it)

HERE GOES NOTHING:

1. Gordo AND Lizzie from Lizzie McGuire! ♡
They were my OTP (One True Pairing) before i even knew what OTP means! I miss the old Disney shows! Hilary Duff(Lizzie) was such a role model! She basically grew up perfectly. I can't believe she's now a wife and a mother! I feel so old now (though I'm only 17). Who didn't have a crush on Adam Lamberg (Gordo) back then? ♥

2. Vada and Thomas Jay from My Girl (1991) ♡
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE COMING-OF-AGE MOVIES?!?! This movie was directed by Howard Zieff and written by Laurice Elehwany. It's so tragic though! If you haven't watched it then I suggest you do because it's one of the best coming-of-age movies EVER! And their first kiss was so cute!! (I can't even!!!!) Macaulay Culkin was so cute ♥

3. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) ♡
I'm a sucker for the "best friends to lovers" kind of relationship... and the best example? Ron and Hermione of course. (I even kind of ship Emma Watson and Rupert Grint in real life.) As some of you probably know, I am a Potterhead! I was there for Harry till the very end [up to now, actually]. What would Ron and Harry do if Hermione wasn't around?

I was so giddy when they finally kissed. I remember reading Deathly Hallows and crying tears of happiness after it happened. Like... FINALLY!!! I waited 7 books for this! In the movie, it was so cute! Ron said this really cute line that went like, "NOT MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU NUMPTIES!" and Hermione smiled this really cute smile :"> Baaaah! Go watch the movie yourself, will you? ♥

4. Jake Ryan and Hannah Montana/Miley Stewart from Hanna Montana ♡
When I was thirteen, I'd tell people I hate Hannah Montana because everyone thought it was stupid that time (but I secretly watched it anyway because it's so cute). I'm kind of devastated that it's gone with Wizards Of Waverly Place :( I would hurry back home from school just to watch these shows. I was jealous of Miley that time (still kinda jealous because she's totally flawless). Cody Linley was so cute with his long hair and all. I love how they'd always fight but make up anyways ♥

5. Chad Dylan Cooper and Sonny Monroe from Sonny With A Chance ♡
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Whenever I watch Sonny with a chance episodes, I would get SO FRUSTRATED when they start fighting! They'd always argue but I would still get kilig over them. I love how most of their conversations end like this:

Chad: Good!
Sonny: GOOD!
Chad: Fine!
Sonny: FINE!
Chad: So we're good?
Sonny: WE ARE SO GOOD.
*walks out*

BAAAAH! They are so cute! ♥

6. Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron (Zanessa)
I shipped them in High School Musical, I shipped them in real life. I'm still not kind of over the fact they broke up, okay. Zanessa 5ever!1!!!1! ♥ =))))

7. Carly and Freddie from iCarly!
Sorry, Seddie fans but.. OMG I LOVE CREDDIE! :( I'm kind of bummed they didn't end up with each other. Can you believe they already wrapped up iCarly? I kind of wanted Carly to realize that she was in love with Freddie all along when Sam and Freddie got together but YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT, CAN YOU?! :| This show inspired me to make videos, actually so THANK YOU, iCarly! ♥ 

Miranda Cosgrove and Nathan Cress had so much chemistry on screen! Who could ever forget about Gibby, Spencer and Sam? They're the best friends I never had! ♥

8. Kyle and Lola from LOL ♡
Douglas Booth and Miley Cyrus... but mainly DOUGLAS BOOTH! I loved everything about this movie! The soundtrack, Miley Cyrus, the outfits, everything! Demi Moore was STUNNING as Miley's mom. You guys have to watch this movie. My favorite part has to be when Kyle pulled Lola in and says, "No, YOU'RE amazing." Kilig to the bones ♥

9. Kat and Patrick from 10 Things I Hate About You(1999) ♡
Patrick (RIP Heath Ledger ✝) was the only boy who got the shrew's(Kat aka Julia Stiles) heart to soften. I just watched this movie recently, actually. It's a film inspired by Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew." My favorite part has to be when Kat read her poem in front of Patrick and the whole english class and she started crying. It was so touching! "I hate the way I don't hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all" ♥ 

10. Jess and Nick from New Girl ♡
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS! Look at them. LOOK AT THEM! Aren't they the cutest? When I watch New Girl and see them date other people, it gets me so FRUSTRATED! They have so much little moments with each other. I'm just here screaming at the television screen like, WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST FREAKING GET TOGETHER! I MEAN IT DOESN'T WORK OUT WITH ANYONE ELSE RIGHT! GAAAAAH! Whenever I see pictures of them, i feel like (this).

Well, I haven't even finished watching season one of New Girl so... we'll see where this goes. ♥




THERE YOU HAVE IT!



Well, that's not all of it really.
 If I listed down all of the people I ship then it would take me forever to finish the list. 
Hope you enjoyed this post!

Do we ship the same people?
Comment down below :)




--A x

PS: Yes, I know I didn't include Larry and Niam on the list. 
Yes, I do ship their bromances.

15 comments:

  1. Larry and Niam shipper tooo!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were both disney babies! Haha! Its too obvious! And yes, the LOL soundtrack was just ughhh soo greatttt! Try wtching Jane By Design if you havent yet. Youll surely love Jane & billy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 Things I Hate About You = <3 ohmygosh I wanna watch it again right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JESS AND NICK! i thought i was the only one who ship them ;~~;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chad and Sonny! <33333 Oh Goddddd, Almost the same ships :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why you didn't watched "The Last Song" its a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pairs 3,4,5,6 and 7 shows that we watch the same things. Gaah. But my fave are Jake-Miley, Ron-Hermione and Chad-Sonny. They're soo cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chad-Sonny!! And I thought I was the only one.. Haha! Too bad Demi's no longer on the show :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jess and Nick are getting together in season 2! Love that. Cutest couple

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a Creddie fan tho. I'm obsessed with Seddie <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. When you can purchase a new pair associated with rectangle glasses online, it truly is easier to obtain a higher quality combine.

    ReplyDelete