Monday, October 22, 2012

INFINITE PLAYLIST: BEWARE OF YOUNG GIRLS//


A lovely video I wanted to share. I came across this song through Tavi Gevinson(Girl crush/inspiration/favorite blogger). I think the song's originally by Dory Previn. Don't you just love YouTube? I do. I really do. Yup.

Here's a (short) list of songs to listen to this month:
▲ Beware of Young Girls - Dory Previn ▲
▲ What We Had - The Drums ▲
▲ Youth - Daughter ▲
▲ Love Lost - Temper Trap ▲
▲ Pretty Face - Soley ▲
▲ Diamonds - Rihanna ▲
▲ Queen Of The Gas Station - Lana Del Rey ▲


Hooray for creepy songs and triangles. They always seem to make your blog 182974475 times cooler than it actually is! See ya next blog post! For the meantime, enjoy these other cool html symbols. ▲✝☯☆☁☼♦♧

Ta!



- A xx

1 comment:

  1. Black glasses are really good methods of those people who are requiring once and for all design and stylish eyeglasses.

    ReplyDelete