Thursday, November 22, 2012

PHOTOBOOTH DIARIES: IPHONE CASE//


I have been getting a lot of questions about my iPhone case! Yes, I made it! Not really, more like decorated it. It's really easy. I didn't even plan it! I have this iPhone case that's too girly with pearls and bows and stuff and I just felt like I should have an iPhone case that's screams ARIA. Then, I realized I had no money. So here's how the idea came to me...

I was at school and we were having Physics Lab (which was really boring). I was fidgeting with my phone and I got really annoyed with the ribbon, so i removed the ribbon... which created an awkward hole on the case. I had to cover it somehow. So, I grabbed the masking tape from my bag (we needed masking tape for the experiment in class) and I covered the hole. I put masking tape across the surface and it wasn't enough to cover the hole. So, I did it again... and again... and again... and then the next thing I know, the whole case was covered with masking tape. Oh well.

When I got home, I looked at my case again and I realized that I liked it. And then, I took a sharpie. I wrote "COOL KIDS CAN'T DIE" on it. I put my twitter username on the side and then I drew a bunch of triangles and crosses (omg look it's hipster aria) on the other side. And then, VIOLA! I had a one of a kind iPhone case! Easy right? You don't need to have a lot of money to have cool stuff.  You probably have masking tape at home and a black permanent marker... GO AHEAD AND PERSONALIZE YOUR STUFF! You can write a bunch of different quotes or even doodle behind your case. My case was textured (it had pearls) so it turned out a bit rough but it worked out fine. This could also work with plain, smooth cases.

What happens when you get bored of it? Remove the masking tape or add a new layer of tape to cover up the old doodle or quote and then draw a new one! Cool huh? You only need one case! Re-decorate it every week! Go crazy. It's FREE! (i'm getting carried away)



- A xx

PS: Sharpies are awesome. You'll be surprised on how much stuff you could do with sharpies. :D

6 comments:

  1. Love it~`! How about drawing a uke po? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! very creative! I suggest that you can put some colored pen? or my gels? on it! hihi! try it! ;D <3 lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TALENTADO much!! I lovet :) So creative gurl!! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the best iPhone cases to protect your iPhone in case you drop it. It goes around the back of your smart phone and fits to the sides to make a tight fit. They are provided with metal buttons for power and volume controllers. While protecting your iPhone 4 and 4S, this cover could add style also for your phone.

    E_Cell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many individuals everywhere accross the planet need to have applied wayfarer glasses nonetheless only a few ones be aware of answer why these were fashioned.

    ReplyDelete