Thursday, November 15, 2012

SHE SAVED EVERYONE BUT SHE COULDN'T SAVE HERSELF//

 (Lifeguard top and round glasses from Star City, Tailor made high waisted shorts, Converse shoes)

I got a new camera!!! Canon S-100. I didn't even know I needed one until I bought one. Anyway, I did a shoot today because I needed new headshots. This is what I wore on the way to the studio. 

I am very happy to say that I bought the shirt from Star City for 100php. It was a big shirt because it was made for guys so I just cut it into a crop top. I got the round glasses for 50php. I get giddy whenever I find really cheap items.

Look at things differently. 


I think I've mentioned it already on one of my previous blog posts. When my chucks or vans get old, I start writing on them. I'm very sentimental that way. I thought it would be nice to share this picture for inspiration.

Don't you hate being there for everyone when they need you but when you need them, they're not there? Like you have to be strong for everyone, but they never ask if you're okay. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has ever felt this way. Just know that you're not alone :)

If you feel alone, just listen to music. Try to get busy. Do your homework, learn a new song, drink hot chocolate... I hope you never get suicidal thoughts. If you ever do, there is a suicide/depression prevention hotline here in the Philippines. I came across that on twitter. Finally, there's one in the Philippines.  Just remember, suicide is never the answer. You hear that all the time, i know... but it's true. You are loved. Pray :D

Spread the word! The first depression/suicide prevention hotline:

Call 804-4673 (HOPE)
Tweet them: @NGFoundationPH
 http://www.ngf-hope.org
(I was not paid to do this, I just want to spread the word.)


--A xx


PS.: Smile! You're alive. If that's not something to be happy about, then I don't know what is.

5 comments:

  1. Cute Shirt! :) I have a message for you. ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last paragraphs were very inspiring. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you sew the sides of that cropped shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if anyone really thinks about the ideas such as "X is never the answer". Like you've been in all possible situations. It's an absurd generalization without much meaning in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polarized glasses are actually regarded as being the most beneficial regarding out-of-doors efforts with regard to they may have to be able to give exceptional comfort out of sunlight plus the dust and debris.

    ReplyDelete