Saturday, November 3, 2012

SUMMER IN NOVEMBER//

(Top from Forever 21, Skirt from Abercrombie & Fitch, Roman sandals from Rustan's, Chaplin hat from Topshop)

Self timer is my only friend. Ha ha ha. Oh, the things I do to get good photos (they're not really good photos though). I wore this to my friend's birthday :D (YAY for the tsinelas on the side of the picture)

Oooh look at me! I'm wearing my favorite hat again. Don't I always? HAHA.

I love the back of this top! The side's a little too deep but it's still cute. Lately, I've been into black tops. Black tanks, black muscle tees, black crop tops and I always just seem to play with my shorts or skirts. I always have a black top and a playful bottom + accessories.

(Frienship bracelet from a greeting card, Skull bracelet from Skulltape Accessories, Gold bangle from Japan, Casio pink watch, Blue fabric bracelet from Quirkypedia)

Look at the original version of this outfit. Who says you can't play with prints? I've been mastering the art of stacking bracelets. It's so FUN.

I was about to go out but then I realized it was going to rain. (Well, it IS November.) So I just threw on this cargo jacket I got from Topshop and VIOLA! Everything's okay again. It's amazing how oversized cargo jackets could just look good with anything and everything. Definitely a must have!

Hope you guys had a wonderful October :)
We're down to the last 2 months of 2012! Let's make it count!


- A xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, Aria! <3
    And the shoes are SOOOO to-die-for (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt and the arm candies :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black glasses are really good methods of those people who are requiring once and for all design and stylish eyeglasses.

    ReplyDelete