Sunday, December 9, 2012

AND THE WORLD KEEPS SPINNING MADLY ON//

(Plaid top - Topshop, White tank - Abercrombie, Jeans - SM Dept Store, Doc Martens - from the US)

I performed at Holy Spirit Academy of Malolos' Academy Day last Wednesday, December 5. I had so much fun! Well, I always do whenever I'm performing. I also sang for their Academy Day last year but this year was so different for some reason!

Here are some of my pictures while performing! (I was feeling a bit dramatic so everything's black and white.) 

After the performance, I walked around the school. Two of my cousins go to that school so they showed me around. That's Zerry and Tyla! :D

(Devotional bracelet from Calaruega Church, Indiestructible bracelets)
This pic was supposed to be black and white but you wouldn't see the colors, so put them in focal b&w. Hahaha! Massive thanks to Nina for sending me the silver and black bracelet ala links of london and the skull bracelet! Indiestructible instagram: @indiestructigram. :D

Dedication booth! ♡

I wasn't sure which classroom's board I vandalized but oh well! :D

My baby cousin did the same thing. Awwww.

I went to rehearsals after. I basically just replaced my jeans with leggings and my boots with sneakers. I tied my hair into a bun and then used a handkerchief as a headband/bandana. Then, I'm all set to rehearse. (I think I posted pics of this on my instagram).

Can you believe we're down to the last month of the year? Everything happened so fast. The last thing I want to say is "party like the end of the world" but that seems the case. It's 2012!! I honestly don't know what to feel right now. 



-- A xx

5 comments:

  1. Huhuhu I really regret not watching you although I really wanted to but I had no money anymore. Many of my friends who watched you told me you were great! One of my guy friends said your performance was jaw dropping hahaha. I really do hope you come back next year. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best tlga.. hihi! :) sana mainvite kita someday and then duet tau? aq nlng maglead guitar ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to my own statement, they may be a lot of commons shared simply by those who like using fashion glasses for example extraverted, lively in addition to passionate temple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the information already in here, I liked what I read here 123essay.org

    ReplyDelete