Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BACK TO THE CORNER WHERE I FIRST SAW YOU//


One of my favorite days of the year would be the technical dress rehearsals for the ABSCBN Christmas Special. Why? Because me and my friends get to chill out for hours at an empty Araneta Coliseum while we wait for our turn to rehearse. It's just like the actual christmas special with less stress. The best part would be meeting new people, too! The Star Magic family grows every year. There are hundreds of us.

So much precious memories were made in that very room and I'm sure a lot more memories will be made. It's so crazy to see how everyone changed. Good or bad. It's a lot like high school, really. I still remember my very first christmas special. I was 10, I think. I was in Little Big Star. Sometimes, I think about this and realize how lucky I am to still be here. To still be a part of it.

Liwanag ng Pasko: The ABSCBN Christmas Special 2012 will be airing on December 15 and 16. Don't forget to watch it! Watch it with your family and enjoy!

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
Black tank - Forever 21
Striped top - Topshop
High waisted shorts - American Eagle
Boots - Doc Martens
Bracelets - Indiestructible
(i didn't take a pic of the accessories because i usually use the same ones.
just check the last blog post. :D)


- A xx

PS: I edited the picture to make it look like it was taken by a disposable camera. Did it work? Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Hi LiL SiS!;D I like ur BOOTS! :) awesome! hihi! by d way, saan po ba makakakuha ng ticket? tnx ^_^ <3 lots! More power. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my own statement, they may be a lot of commons shared simply by those who like using fashion glasses for example extraverted, lively in addition to passionate temple.

    ReplyDelete