Thursday, December 13, 2012

HAPPY, FREE, CONFUSED AND LONELY IN THE BEST WAY//

(Dress - Bing Cristobal, Black wedges - NAVA, Studded bracelets - Zuleika)

I can't even begin to explain how much fun I had. It's always a blast, every single year. I can't explain how I'm feeling so I guess I'm going to let a song explain it. The song of the night would probably be "22" by Taylor Swift. (lyrics here.) My life isn't perfect. I'm happy and I'm sad and I'm lonely and I'm having fun. I guess that's what it's like to be a teenager after all.

There are so many picture perfect moments that will only stay in my memories now. But I'm very happy to share everything I managed to capture.


12:30pm:
(White cropped top - Topshop, Floral skirt - Abercrombie, Creepers - Underground UK)
((SPECIAL THANKS TO JULIA BARRETTO FOR TAKING THE PICTURES))
(((She said she was used to it because she takes Dani's photos, too)))

1:00pm:

(Julia, Joshua Colet, Me)
We were bored in the dressing room so we decided to watch other people rehearse!

2:00pm:
BATHROOM BREAK
(Kristel Fulgar, Eliza Pineda)

(Sue Anna Ramirez, Me)
If you were ever wondering what girls actually do inside the bathroom and why we go together...
Well, here's your answer.

2:30pm:
(Xyriel Manabat, Bamboo)

More waiting time means more pictures with my lovely ♡

3:30pm:
Dressing room! We had to start getting ready. After I did my make up, I played my uke while I was waiting for my turn to get my hair done. Tita Happy (Tippy's mom) ended up fixing my hair! It looked awesome. You'll see later. (Special thanks to Sue for taking these pictures)

6:30pm:
Got dressed! I fell in love with this dress. Props to Mother Bing for making such lovely creations.


8:00pm:
(Miles Ocampo, Me, Ella Cruz)
We were getting ready to go up on stage :D
(Me, Shane Anja Tarun)

After the performance:
I ran around taking as much pictures with everyone as I can!
(K-la Rivera, Tom Rodriguez, Joj Agpangan, Jane Oineza, Tippy Dos Santos and Miles Ocampo)
✿✿✿
(Michelle Vito and Dom Roque)
☮☮☮
(Eliza Pineda, Benjamin De Guzman and CJ Navato, Jairus Aquino and Josh Colet, Karen and Ryan)
☼☼☼ 

(Angeli Gonzales, Joe Vargas, Francis Magundayao and J Barretto, Melai Cantiveros)
★★★

(Khalil Ramos, Tom Doromal, Phytos Kyriakou, Neil Coleta)
♡♡♡
(Akiko Solon, Tippy Dos Santos, Me, Krissel Valdez)
I love them! I love this picture.
♧♧♧
(Rhap Salazar, Vangie Martelle, Erin Ocampo, PJ Endrinal and DM Sevilla)
Our millionth picture together. All dolled up this time.

Last but definitely not least, my partner in crime. We never see each other anymore but that doesn't mean we've grown apart. I just couldn't leave without seeing her. Our schedules never match. :(

I didn't capture a lot of things like our trip to KFC after the show(me, rhap, vangie and shane) and one of the awesomest jamming sessions ever with Aiza, KZ, Rhap, Bugoy, Liezel, etc. ♡

It's definitely a day worth remembering and I couldn't wait to make more memories with these people.




-- A xx


PS: I've posted some other pictures on my instagram that i might not have included in my blogpost (@ariaclemente) ✌

4 comments:

  1. Cute Pictures! :) 5th to the Last. The first picture(FAVORITE) ^_^ more power to all! God Bless! :* <3 lots!

    -cha

    ReplyDelete
  2. now ko lang to nakita..hihi! you're welcome! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to my own statement, they may be a lot of commons shared simply by those who like using fashion glasses for example extraverted, lively in addition to passionate temple.

    ReplyDelete