Sunday, December 9, 2012

LAZY DAY OUTFIT #2987465938756//

(Hat - Topshop, Round glasses - Star City Night Market, White top from F21, Shorts - Topshop, Double sole leather creepers - Underground UK)

I wore this to our first day of rehearsals for the ABS-CBN Christmas Special 2012. It'll be held on December 11, Tuesday. This picture was taken on December 4! I've been so busy, I didn't have time to blog about it. So here it goes! I've been waiting for my creepers to arrive for SO LONG. It was definitely worth the wait! They're so comfy (not to mention they make me seem taller). I'll definitely be wearing them a lot. 

I've been thinking about being more active on lookbook.nu but I just don't have the time. One day, I'll post awesome looks there but for now, enjoy my sloppy pictures. HAHAHA!! 

love love love


-- A xx

3 comments:

  1. Many individuals everywhere accross the planet need to have applied wayfarer glasses nonetheless only a few ones be aware of answer why these were fashioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find this content very helpful and assignment help informative for me,

    ReplyDelete