Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS//


Christmas eve outfit! I've posted it on instagram! Actually, I post A LOT of outfits on instagram that I don't blog about! Good thing instagram opened up its own site where you don't need the app to view pictures. Check out my profile (here).

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
Dress from a boutique in ABS!
White cardigan from NAVA (Trinoma).

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!! Pray!


--A x

PS: My instagram photos are also there when you scroll down to the very bottom of my blog. Credits to the wonderful Nina Pineda who designed my blog layout and all.

2 comments:

  1. Nice dress! And ur Beautiful! ;D akala ko c Ma'am Lea Salonga :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my own statement, they may be a lot of commons shared simply by those who like using fashion glasses for example extraverted, lively in addition to passionate temple.

    ReplyDelete