Thursday, January 31, 2013

ITEMS ACQUIRED: JANUARY 2013//


Holla! I'm supposed to be studying right now (i can safely assume we're ALL supposed to be studying right now) but i just really need to get this blog post out of my system! I keep getting distracted so here it goes... 



As we all know, one of the perks of being a blogger would be receiving gifts/freebies. I just feel like I haven't given them any justice so starting now I'm going to be making these kinds of posts... just putting it all out there!

Today and yesterday, packages arrived at my doorstep all at the same time! I got so overwhelmed (and unhealthily distracted). So, I tried to compile all of the things I got this January... gifts or purchases. 
This is not even all of it. My instagram would be more accurate because that's kinda live blogging everyday so go check that out if you want to see more things.

HERE GOES NOTHING:
Starbucks Planner from one of my favorite minions, JM Marasigan!
iPhone cases + pluggies from @letsgetglamph on instagram.
Wire bracelet from @thedaintycandyshop on instagram.
The 'good' and 'bad' candy bracelets, I made myself.
(SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY WONDERFUL DADDY FOR GETTING ME BEADS)

Everything from Red Vogue :) Giveaway ft. Red Vogue (here)
(THE EOS LIPBALM SMELLS SO SO GOOD)

This is what i look like when I just came home from school and I need to study but I don't study anyways because I have too much things to test out. I used my new tripod (thanks dad) to take this picture.

That's me working on my smize. If you don't know what smizing is, then you probably don't watch America's Next Top Model. You should totally search that, cause I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong. Excuse my messy bed. I may look like a girl but I totally behave like a boy most of the time. 

So, basically... I studded my new beanie. I have this unhealthy obsession with studs. I basically stud everything I own.

If ya'll don't know, I have an unhealthy obsession with Sharpies. (Word of the day: unhealthy) 
This angel/minion from Australia (@Batmanggo) sent me two packs of sharpies. I almost cried when I got 'em. SO. BEAUTIFUL. 

I told myself I was going to study the whole day, but how the heck are you supposed to concentrate on studying when you just received freedom in the form of permanent markers and fabric markers? HOW? BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW. Anyway, spoiler alert, there's a DIY post coming up next.

On top, the normal sharpies.
Below, Sharpie Stained brush tip fabric markers.

That's it for this post!

Non sequitur, here's a picture of me channeling Cara Delevingne.
(but i'm pretty sure only cara could pull off a goofy face like that)





Love always,
ARIA <3

10 comments:

  1. Where did you buy your beads? The ones posted on your ig account. Thankssss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a lucky pretty girl to receive such freebies! :) Keep posting. You're making us (readers) smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sharpies! OMG

    ------------
    facebook.com/SaveOnPrettyStuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss!!! THOSE SHARPIES!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna know where can I buy those fabric markers cause they're essential for DIY's :)))

    http://myperfectedge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is your MOM?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @thedaintycandyshop is now @hautegirlcouture on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete