Saturday, January 12, 2013

SPIRIT ANIMAL//

(Romwe Dress, Shoes from Landmark in Trinoma, Leather bow bracelet from H&M, Studded bracelet from Zuleika, Yellow cross slave bracelet from BeAlwaysFierce, Sunnies from Romwe)

First of all, I would like to thank the self timer feature on my Canon S-100 for always being there for me. Second of all, my shoes look SO MUCH like Unif Hellbounds (fine, not really.. but these are so much cheaper so that's okay). It's actually a funny story since they released the hellbounds this year and I got these for christmas last year. I almost forgot I had these in my shoe closet. This is the first time I've worn them, they're not that bad. They're comfy (but i'm pretty sure i'll trip on them because... well, that's just me being clumsy). The dress and the glasses are gifts from Romwe. I got my first parcel last Monday, I think. I'm so happy I got into their bloggers program!! 

I've got some good news so read on...
Closer look:

I loved the leopard embellishments on the dress.

Anyway, here's goes the news:
Romwe's collaborating with Street Belle Fashion for a big giveaway!
Since their galaxy leggings were a big hit, they're giving away a hundred leggings :)
They're picking five winners everyday from January 12 to February 6, 2013.
The promo's only valid on Street Belle's Facebook page (click here).

All you have to do is:
1. Register on romwe.com.
2. Leave the registered romwe account on Street Belle's facebook page.

GOOD LUCK!


-- Aria!

PS: I opened up my own boutique, too. It's called Style Bandit. I'm selling some of my clothes there for now. Later on, I'll be designing :)
PPS: I posted a new cover on YouTube so check that out :)

13 comments:

  1. ERMAHGERD!! You look so very gorgeous po!!! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much are your animal printed shoes????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was about 2000php but i bought em about a year ago so i don't think they're still in stock.. :P

      Delete
  3. OwmayGahd! so sexy when you're wearing black dresses :)) I don't know why? and the red lipstick? (is it red or light red?) cool! I like your style :D and so beautiful the leopard embellishments on the dress. is it heavy? O,O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's read. it's not heavy. thank you :)

      Delete
    2. I see now ;D You're Very Welcome <3 ^_^

      Delete
  4. how much your dress and sun glasses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. under the first pic, there are links of the products :) when you click it, you'll see how much it costs :)))

      Delete
  5. San mahahanap yung style bandit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. San mahahanap yung style bandit? :)

    ReplyDelete