Monday, March 18, 2013

RED VELVET//


I was at Ukulele Manila's meet, strum, jam at Bonifacio High Street 2 days ago and I found a new hobby. Penny boarding. I stayed at my best friend's house for a week because we had to study together and prepare our thesis together. So much stress, so much pressure but it was still fun. I could not wait for summer.



Pictures from my one week sleepover at Naomi's house, check my instagram.

Both photos taken by my friend, Jane Sibug.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Boots - Doc Martens
Bag borrowed from my friend, Naomi.
Glasses from Uniqlo
Bracelet from BeAlwaysFierce



Hope you had a good week, because I sure did.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

LOVE,
♡ARIA♡



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ` Hello :D
    ` This is my first time to join a blog site
    ` Its my pleasure to be your blogger :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!! I ESPECIALLY LOVE YOUR SKIRT OMG <3

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt :)
    And I'm slightly jealous! I can't even balance on my own two feet so Penny boarding is out of the question for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool. \m/

    COME AND VISIT MINE TOO.
    http://ejayarciaga.blogspot.com/

    - HOPING

    ReplyDelete
  6. COME AND VISIT MINE TOO.
    http://ejayarciaga.blogspot.com/

    - HOPING

    ReplyDelete