Sunday, April 21, 2013

BYE HIGH SCHOOL//

Crossed out one of the things on my bucketlist.




Inside the Sto Domingo Church with Naomi!

Our english teacher, Sir Andrew Matre!

My moderator / chemistry teacher / physics teacher, Sir Aurel! I'll miss you, sir!!

((EXCUSE THE DATE STAMPS ON MY CAM, BLAME MY DAD HAHA JOKE. PEACE))
Me and Aina.

Sugar's new haircut!

Me, Aina, Kez and Mark.


Me, Naomi and Naomi's mom :)
With THE coolest little girl in Angelicum! She's more badass than me.

HSP Batchmates! 


Richelle, Bea, Mariam.

Us with our teachers.

Me and Eiryll with our senior friend from last year, Em!

Darlene :)

Without her help, I wouldn't have passed Math 11. I'm forever grateful, Ms. Aimee.

Me, Bea, Tricia, Aina, Richelle.



Proud moment!

I don't even know where I was looking.


(You couldn't see me in this pic because i'm THAT small)

VICTORY!!!!

Me and my dad AND MY DIPLOMA!! hashtag proud!
Like a boss.

Me and Aina's mom! 





"We, the members of class 2013 of Angelicum College,
Quezon City, do hereby solemnly pledge to seek the Truth,
stand for right, live for justice, grow in love and therefore
be true to the dreams and aspirations of our Alma Mater
and become totally-formed persons who are witnesses to God's word
of earth' who seek and share the Truth through prayers,
assiduous study, and special devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary;
whose response to the needs of the nation and of society is borne out
of a contemplative and critical reflection of 
our relationships with God, the world, and our fellow men.
And these we pledge to do and be, today and all other
days of our lives. So help us God, through the intercession
of our Patron Saint, Thomas Aquinas."



Le diploma!

Aina and Kim :)


Me, Elexa, Naomi and Zak!

With Miguel, Elexa and Naomi!

With Tricia Santos! We did it, girl!

My 3rd year and 4th year teachers.

Me, Naomi and Ate Famous.

My tropang potchi! People I hung out with everyday in my junior year!

I love you, Potchis!!

Ella, Caitlin, Maia and Raven. My friends who were seniors last year and college girls now! Felt the love from our former barkada! Love you girlies! 
My favorite cousin! Zerry. We both graduated high school this school year. Couldn't be any happier.

Me and dad (but we was hiding)
My super annoying (but lovable) little cousin, Tyla, and my lola, Tita Jo. Yes, I call my lola "tita".

IPHONE PICTURES:
These are more personal pictures. Some of them are blurry but whatever. 

Closer look at my grad make up (which I did myself).

Grad dress from Forever 21, Sneakers from chicnova.



Selfie with Eiryll!
Bea!
Mrs. President, Steph!
My grade 6 teacher, Ms. Tracy and Derrick!

Emote din pag may time.

Finally got a picture of Mariam smiling!!




Phil!


Agbon!!
Le college friends (naks)
Gift from one of my fans/minions, Julie! Thanks for being super supportive!


My favorite, YELLOW CAB!

Yeah i kinda had a lot of fun modeling a Yellow Cab motorcycle.

Cake from my Lola!

My minions who went to my graduation! Thank you guys so much for everything and for the food. Miss you guys already.



High school was a lot of fun. I both happy AND sad that it's over.
I couldn't have asked for a better school to be in for high school.
I'm so proud to be an Angelican!
Congratulations, Batch 2013!
'Till the next time we all bump into each other.
#ACPride till the end of time.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

LOVE,
♡ ARIA ♡

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating!!
    Your makeup was really pretty too, can't believe you did it yourself!

    Www.officialpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yow! Congrats Miss Aria (♥__♥) :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS ARIA! yiieeeeh! :D Wait!! Padeliver nga po ng 1 Family sized pizza and 3 Solas'? my tip ka sakin! :P haha! God Bless! Good Luck to your college life ^_^

    Love lots,
    te Cha :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATION ARIAAAAAAAA! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Aria! Us, minions, are very proud of you :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS Aria! Aim High! :))

    ReplyDelete