Wednesday, April 24, 2013

INFINITE PLAYLIST: SUMMER AFTER HIGH SCHOOL//



SUMMER VIBES!
Basically the soundtrack of my three-day trip to Fontana Resort in Pampanga with my girl gang.


(I'll be blogging about the trip within this week)


This playlist is mostly dubstep and house music.
These were the songs we listened to while joyriding on a golf cart around Fontana, making noise that's enough to shake up the whole place. Songs we listened to while we felt infinite, alive and burning.

☼ Jane. Naomi. Jec. Elexa. Faye ☼

This mix is dedicated to my girl gang. We're done with high school! We did it. Thanks for all the memories, good and bad. I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends to spend my first summer after high school with. May our friendship last forever and ever. Amen.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love always,
♡ ARIA ♡

2 comments:

  1. Hello Aria! I hope you are having a great day. I just want to ask you something. How do you separate posts in one page tab? I hope you answer it. It would mean a lot to me. I've been having trouble separating it and put it in a one tab.
    And Ive been searching for help but i just couldnt find a great one. Best example is this, Infinite Playlist Tab and all of the playlist at once, I hope you help me! Thanks thanks thanks!

    ReplyDelete