Thursday, April 25, 2013

SUMMER 2013: FONTANA DAY ONE//


Summer just got real.

((OUTFIT DESCRIPTION AT THE END OF THE POST))

I slept over Naomi's house a day before the trip just because. We picked up Jane the next day and then we dropped by Trinoma to pick up the rest of our friends, Elexa, Jec and Faye. We've been looking forward to this trip since F O R E V E R.

Wearing a peace sign anklet from Be Always Fierce boutique.

It took us about two hours to get to Fontana. When we got to our villa, we assigned roommates then we rested for a bit. What better way to baptize a room than to take mirror selfies? My roommates were Naomi and Jane.

We went to the chinese restaurant inside Fontana to eat lunch. I forgot what the resto's called but BOYYYY THE FOOD WAS AMAZING. The Yang Chow was delish. DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE HONG KONG MILK TEA. Gah. We ate there every single day.

Picture on the left: Hong Kong milk tea, my new love. 
Picture on the right: Naomi just being weird. It's not clear in the picture but she is chopstick-ing her straw while drinking. Ladies and gentlemen... Naomi Ng.

We went to SM Clark after lunch to buy... food. It's so fun grocery shopping with your friends, you'll discover things about them that you couldn't have guessed in a million years. *COUGH COUGH* Jane with the monay. Apparently, monay is her guilty pleasure.

Let's just take a moment to freaking appreciate the LARGEST CENTURY TUNA CAN I have ever seen in my seventeen years of exsistance. I LOVE CENTURY TUNA. I never knew they made 'em this big... I mean, I totally freaked out and fangirl-ed when I saw it. I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT.

That's Faye Ramos holding the camera. She takes THE best photos. I just had to take a picture of her because she's barely in any of our pictures. She's the one taking them. You're the awesomest, Faye!


 This is me and Faye modeling the most RIDICULOUS pair of glasses we've ever seen in our lives. We saw this and we just had to... It's like... WHY!?!?!

 When we got back to our villa, we just wanted to swim. (Actually, I wanted a tan but the sun was already down. What a bummer.)

If you follow me on instagram, you probably already know that I'm obsessed with pennyboarding. (Yes, I could actually ride it. See my gifboom.) This pennyboard was just borrowed. I can't wait to get my own penny.

Excuse my tummy, I ate a lot at the chinese restaurant (i think the name is RED but i'm not totally sure) and I forgot to suck in my stomach. But I like this picture so I'M POSTING IT. BWAHAHA.

We changed our clothes a lot in Fontana since we swim and sweat a lot. Wore my favorite Jawbreaking top again. 

Fake nerd glasses club.
(All of the glasses they're wearing are mine. HAHA.)

Naomi's bodyguards taught us how to drive a golf cart so we could go wherever we want (inside Fontana, of course) by ourselves. It's a lot like driving an automatic car. (I'm turning 18 this year, I'm gonna get my driver's license. yieee.)

When we got tired of driving around and making noise, we went home and ate 40% of our grocery supplies. We basically lived three days eating Honey Stars and Stik-O... and IT. WAS. AWESOME.

We lounged around our villa's living room, ate pizza and pasta, played coke pong (we didn't wanna drink), told stories, and smoked stik-o's like babies (this is as bad as we can get). This is THE life. I wanna be seventeen forever. To be honest, I like being seventeen better than being sixteen. (Actually, being sixteen sucked for me.)


OUTFIT DESCRIPTIONS:
OUTFIT 1: Supreme top c/o Androgyne Manila, Skirt c/o Choies, Shoes from Converse.
OUTFIT 2: Striped swimsuit c/o Androgyne Manila, Cover up vest from Wet Seal, Pennyboard borrowed.
OUTFIT 3: Beanie from Recto, Arm candies c/o Indiestructible, Top c/o Jawbreaking, Skirt c/o Manila Queen Clothing.

All the pictures are from my iPhone. I forgot to charge my camera on the first day.

I'll attempt to blog day two and three today, too.
Hope you're enjoying your summer so far. I know I am.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love,
♡ ARIA ♡

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so COOL Aria! I can't wait to read your next blogs. I wish I can blogged too. hehe :)) GodBless you, mua :*

    PS: Don't smoke, ha?? just Stick-o ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the skirt!!! <3 You're so pretty!!!! AAHHH hehee

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looooove how you dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your blog is waaaaayyy cool! and i really love your clothes and how you dress <3

    ReplyDelete