Friday, April 26, 2013

SUMMER 2013: FONTANA DAY THREE//


Goodbye paradise.

(for now)

Last day in Fontana. I was up early again so I had a little 'me' time at the backyard. And by 'me time' i mean last minute sunbathing.

(Shorts from Topshop)

Took a lot of pictures of this place so I'll never forget.

Jane woke up and took these pictures of me. I love that feeling I get whenever I'm floating... when my ears are in the water and my face isn't. Everything is muted and muffled. All you get is tranquility... like you're the only person on Earth (not in the creepy apocalyptic sense, ok).

Naomi took these pictures.

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
Swimsuit c/o Androgyne Manila
Flip-flops - Havaianas

When everyone was up and awake na, we ordered chinese food. Yang chow for the last time. It was a quiet day... like everyone knew time was running out and we're going to be back to the real world again with our problems and our responsibilities (which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

♡ Selfies in the morning with Jane ♡

Things we go through just to take group pictures. Thank you, self timer app on the iPhone. Now you know our secret.

Katas ng self timer.

Thank you, self timer, for taking this picture. It is officially my favorite picture of me, Jane and Naomi.

Ootd + selfie

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
DIY cropped muscle tank (it was a really old shirt that I loved but it didn't fit me anymore so I MADE IT FIT ME bwahaha)
Forever 21 shorts
Transparent bag c/o Hued Bags
Chicnova shoes.

This is my "YES! I'm finally tan" face.

Mandatory golf cart side mirror picture. I was the driver again. Elexa and Jec are in the other golf cart.

Jane's ootd (and Faye just being the photographer that she is)! So, basically, what happened was...

* driving around quietly noisily around fontana on our last day *
Naomi: Hey guys. Let's find a good place to have a photoshoot.
after a few minutes..
Me: HEY NAOMI STOP THE CAR. THIS IS A GOOD PLACE.

which explains these pictures (and jane's photo above):


So basically we took a lot of pictures again.

We were just rolling around until we realized that it was almost 2pm and we had to be home by 5pm. When we went back to the villa, we took a lot of videos. The picture above shows me and faye shooting a video diary.


We don't wanna leave yet HOHOHO

Final picture outside our villa.

We dropped by my favorite carinderia in Bulacan, Citang's!

It was such a fun trip. 
I really hope our friendship stays the same even while we're in college.



SPRING SUMMER
BREAK
FOR
LIFE,
BITCHES !!



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love,
✕ ARIA ✕

5 comments:

  1. I wish me and my bestfriends have a trip like yours. Parang ayaw ko na tuloy maggraduate, hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
    And i love that smiley face top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. theirs one thing that i wish,that i have that kind of friends! :(( so sad of me because i don't have a friends like of yours! :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really had fun reading your blogposts! I wish me and my friends could do the same thing next summer after we graduate from highschool haha! You have the coolest friends ever! <3

    liaisabellaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to have a same trip like yours, i mean not a trip can i say 3days and 2nights. Urgghh! I can't wait to go back to Philippines!! xx

    ReplyDelete