Tuesday, April 2, 2013

THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT//


Ignore the crappy background, I really like this picture. It's my first time wearing the shirt I designed for the perfect white shirt! I've always wanted to design shirts. I designed three for them. It's available nationwide. 


Me and my dad had visita iglesia during the holy week.

First love never dies. If you grew up in the Philippines, then chances are... you celebrated at least one of your birthdays at Jollibee. Don't even try to deny it.





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Aria Clemente x The Perfect White Shirt muscle tee
Vintage duffle bag
Thrifted black leggings
Old chucks
H&M beanie 

How did you spend your holy week?


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

LOVE,
♡ ARIA ♡

PS: more pictures on my facebook.

9 comments:

  1. Nothing much. Just joined a triduum retreat, its a three day retreat though. Me and my family do it every year so its more like a family tradition or something. Never tried Visita Iglesia, sad truth. I wonder what it feels like. Love your outfit btw. You look good on everything. I swear, if you wear ripped clothes ((oooh, that rhymes :D), you'll still look good. Love you and God bless :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shirt! Where can I buy it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aria, I started reading your blog posts a few days ago and I'm becoming such a huge fan of yours. Your opinion on things are so similar to what I would usually say.
    So, I hope you can read this and I have to say that I totally agree with you about Jess and Nick of New Girl. Good thing they're now given more moments in the show.
    Oh, sorry for the lame comment. ^^V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost forgot, I always look forward to your outfits and I love the own designed shirt you have on. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Aria! Please follow me on Twitter @SHORTYTHEDREAM. i'm your number one fan in Africa. FOLLOW ME, PLEASE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/04/campus-look-battlefield.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the background in the first pictures matches the phrase on the shirt really well ;)

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shirt!!

    www.officialpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aria! I love reading your blog posts and I also follow your instagram account. Glad that you're a young lady now and blogging. ^_^ I remember seeing you when you're still a kid, singing in BSU with your dad, I was amazed by your angelic voice. The last time in PLDT Guiguinto, where you visited your mom, Ms. Tek. I'm also a newbie blogger from Guiguinto, Bulacan.

    http://plaindividesgrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete