Thursday, April 25, 2013

WELCOME TO THE ISLAND OF THE MISFIT TOYS//


♡ For a moment, a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world ♡

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
"Geek" top and Bart Simpson light wash denim shorts c/o Choies.
Forever 21 nerd glasses.
Converse shoes.

This is a late post. I should've blogged this before fontana but oh well. We had a batch party in school. Us, homeschooled kids. I'd explain to you how became friends though we're homeschooled but it's hard to explain. Also, I've been getting SO MUCH emails regarding the tuition fee for Angelicum College's Home School Program. The answer is... I DO NOT KNOW. PLEASE GOOGLE IT OR FIND THEIR WEBSITE, THANKS. 

I think this was my 5th day pennyboarding. Not so sure. Anyway, it feels so good to be an alumni because I'm not afraid to break the rules anymore (like NO SKATING INSIDE SCHOOL GROUNDS) ((shhhhhh)) (((medyo bad girl))).



(Top picture: the whole hsp batch 2013 / Bottom picture: tropang potchi)
Yes, we are all home schooled and yes, we are all friends. We go to school twice a week lang. I love you forever, HSP batchmates. I'll miss the teachers in Angelicum. I used to hate school, you know. Everyone fits into the HSP (Home School Program) program. It's the real 'Island of the misfit toys' (perks of being a wallflower reference. woooo).

To my other barkada, tropang potchi, I'll miss you guys so much. Thank you for all the memories. I love you guys! Sugar, Marc, Richelle, Lando, JC, Eiryll, Steph, Darlene (who isn't in the picture), Bea, Christia, I wish you all the best. 

"Long live all the mountains we moved.
I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you."


Song: Long Live by Taylor Swift 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love,
✕ ARIA ✕

6 comments:

  1. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY MAKING ME JEALOUS. I AM REALLY JEALOUS. 2 DAYS IN A WEEK IN SCHOOL?! WOAH. DREAM. *Le Dies* HAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL NAAAA ESPECIALLY IF MY SCHOOL IS ANGELICUM Sorry, sa all caps. Inggit lang talaga ko. Wahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog, I learn a lot about Homeschooling. lol :D
    You're always amazing, aria! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love you're blog Aria! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING Aria! I'd love you FOREVER! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete