Monday, May 13, 2013

BRUISES//

I'm permanently black and blue.
Permanently blue for you.


OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
Black tank top and light grey tights - Forever 21
Cargo jacket - Topshop
Combat boots - Doc Marten's

I wear a lot of stockings now because I injured myself while pennyboarding. I got a BIG wound on my right elbow (it sucks) and two wounds on my left knee all because of one fall.  It's been a week since I took a skate break. I'll definitely skate again this week. I ordered a glow in the dark pennyboard from Melrose Boardshop in West Ave. When I pick up my board this month or the next, I'll definitely pick up knee pads and elbow pads and a helmet (maybe even buy some bubble wrap ha ha ha).

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
White top c/o Romwe
Forever 21 skirt and tights
Docs again

I got invited to perform at Sta Cruz, Paombong's fiesta yesterday and this was my outfit.

During my one week skate break, instead of skateboarding, I just trained my puppy. Her name is Pandora, her nickname is Panda. I taught her how to ride a penny and how to ummm sit. Yeah. 

I have two youtube channels. Arialovesuke is where I post my song covers and everything that has something to do with my music. Ariaclemente, on the other hand, has just been there. Since I finished high school, I've had more time in my hands so I've decided to video blog. I'm starting this month. I have so much respect for YouTube bloggers like Jenna Marbles, the Harries twins, Glozell and Michelle Phan (and iCarly but she ain't really a youtube blogger, she's fictional). I've always wanted to be like them somehow... just make videos, be funny, give out style tips, make tutorials but I never really had the time and the courage. I've just always been scared because it's a little weird talking to a camera and what if people hate me, and all that stuff. There's this part of me that just keeps saying, "Hey aria. You're just a musician. Stick to it." This week, I asked myself.. Why can't I be both? This isn't really high school musical where you have to "stick to the status quo" or anything. I've nothing to lose. So, therefore, I shall video blog. 

One problem, though. I don't know what to talk about. So, here's where you come in. I'd really appreaciate it if you could email me your suggestions / ideas on what I should talk about on my video blog. What would you like to see me do? Do you want me to give advice, just be funny, rant, act, make tutorials? It'd help a lot if you email'd me about it. 
(aria@ariaclemente.com / ariaclemente18@gmail.com)

Yep, so that's it for this post!
I'm going to Batangas this week with my best friend, John!
I think we're performing but I don't know the details yet.
I'll keep y'all posted on twitter. 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Much love,
✕ ARIA ✕

PS: the title of this post was inspired by one of my all time favorite songs, bruises by chairlift. check them out :)

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this in Paombong, Bulacan po?

    ReplyDelete
  3. creepers request:

    i. act
    ii. make music videos
    iii. rant feat. your dad
    iv. pandoras adventure
    v. PRANK
    vi. a day with aria... gigs etc.
    vii. jokes or do random/awkward things
    viii. draw your life(agad agad)

    and so on

    entertain/inspire us aria, we're(i am) bored.

    haters psssh... durog sa mga minions mo yan. jk

    ps. i'm a retard i don't email celebs. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always! Love you, aria :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the funkiness in your outfit! really cool nerd specs too!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. D' Swag Aria ! :)
    Cool Cargo jacket wit ur name on there !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you buy the black bracelet in the first pic?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your top with eye of horus prints!!

    Xoxo,
    My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete