Wednesday, May 8, 2013

FONTANA 2013//


Yet another Fontana photo diary.
This time from Faye's camera's point of view.
DAY ONE:















DAY TWO:




























DAY THREE:









I'm pretty sure this happened two weeks ago.
Why does it feel like these pictures came from ages ago?


It's not too late to have the best summer ever.
Make the most out of yours ;)


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love,
✕ ARIA ✕


All the photos are from Faye Ramos! Go follow her on twitter and check out her blog.
Also in this photo diary: Jane, Naomi, Jec and Elexa.

12 comments:

  1. pretty ni girl with braces at si girl(tall and skinny) w/rihanna shorts pang ms. universe. at yung bida(aria) so adorable and the rest are so beautiful. next time nyan may boys ng kasama yan. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice :) ganda ng pagakakakuha ng pictures ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now lovin' ate Faye, her shots are soooo beautiful :) Hoping to see her in UST :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picture where you are hanging upside down. Hehe :)
    So playful :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these photos of Ate Faye. She's really a good photographer. Beautiful girls too :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Aria may i know what DSLR Camera Faye is using in this photos? This has a good quality, I'm planning to buy one kasi eh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I hope to see you in my blog real soon! I'm your follower! Kisses from VV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a really good photographer/friend you know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,Aria I would like to ask where did you Bought your Shades? Is it from SUPER?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,Aria I would like to ask where did you Bought your Shades? Is it from SUPER?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete