Monday, June 24, 2013

NOBODY BREAKS MY HEART//


"Love, love, love. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing."

- Effy Stonem





"You know, she was four years old the first time she beat me at hide and seek. Four. I was looking for her for hours. When I finally found her, she just smiled. You know, that Effy smile that means, 'you don't know me at all and you never will.' See, that's a kind of magic. She's so good at concealing things, hiding, avoiding. 
But, I do know her. I know that she has got so much love in her heart but the thought of letting it out, showing her cards, scares her to death." 
-Anthea Stonem on Effy. 


"Too pretty for your own good. That is why you destroy everything you touch"

- Cook Senior on Effy


"Sometimes, I think I was born backwards. You know, came out of my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate... and the people I hate..."

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
Nirvana shirt c/o @instaordinaryshop (instagram)
Tights c/o Romwe
Bracelet -slash- hair tie from Mini Stop
Doc Marten's

"Hit me. Just once. I wanna feel something."

Today's Manila day and we have no classes. So, I just set up my camera + tripod to shoot this. I've always wanted to play Effy Stonem. She's so badass. I could never muster up the courage to wear this out in public so I might as well use it for a blog post. I've been planning to do these skins inspired shoots since forever but I never found the time.

Effy has this tendency to wear all black so that's what I did. This isn't an exact replica of any of her outfits but I tried to show my take on Effy's style. I think this is something that she'd wear. She's so into band shirts. I died and went to heaven when I saw her rock an oversized Sid & Nancy shirt. 

I obsess over tv show characters a lot. I think the reason for that is because they kind of reflect a part of my personality. It's like I could relate to all of them but never just to one character. Cassie reflects my dreamer side. Effy reflects my dark side. Cook reflects the idgaf part of my personality and Mini reflects the 'deep down, i really care' part of my personality.

I know a lot of people just like the first generation of skins but I think all the generations are fabulous. I haven't finished season 6 (because it hasn't been uploaded online yet lol).

There's always that one tv show, movie, or book that affected you so much that it changed who you are. Which one is it for you? Comment below what your favorite tv series is! Who's your favorite character and why?


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love always,
☾ ARIA ☽

13 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I love Effy, too. And she kinda reflects my perspective on love and life. Skins UK is my favorite TV series (though not aired here in the Philippines). The first time I laid my eyes on the series, I fell deeply in love that I couldn't get back to where I was. This thought me so much lessons. I love you Aria! You're just goddamn awesome. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I don't know if I watched already all this series but it's really a relating one. I have friends like them also. Kinda weird but to think of it, it's also cool right? I gues... Haha. By the way, I LOVE YOU ARIA. CAPS LOCK PO YAN PARA INTENSE :"> IT'S TRUE, EVEN ASK MY HEART ABOUT IT! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. EFFY!! <3
    I super duper love The Big Bang Theory! Soo nerdy? I just like how brainies socialized, how they live their "normal life" and I'm really a fan of their friendship, soo much humor! My favorite character is Sheldon! I just love him, all of him, that's it! :'))
    I adore you Aria. Hope to meet you someday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS! And my fave character is ARIA (Aria Clemente, chos! Aria Montgomery ^_^) Her style is simply amazing. Love her. Love you too ARIA. Hoping to meet youuu :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I super love Game of Thrones right now (and I know you do, too!) even though season 4 is almost a year's wait. But other than that, PLL is there for my (in)sanity. Speaking of PLL, can you do an Aria-inspired shoot next? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. emily the starnge here...i feel so emily all the time... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breaking Bad. I want to become a billionaire drug lord. -Rain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wizards O Waverly Place. (Even though it's over) Alexandra Margarita Russo. She is just a simple normal-- well let's say she's not normal 'cuz she's a wizard. But she is just a normal teenager that is a little bit spoiled. And her traits are just like mine. Haha!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Aria! Hope to meet you someday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow~ You are damn pretty~ are your married yet?? why don't you wear glasses???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! please visit Malaya Optical, we have great offer to you!

    ReplyDelete