Monday, June 24, 2013

UNI//


One word... COLLEGE.



College Of Fine Arts and Design!

Hola Beato!






1ID-4!!! Wala yung boys, though.

Mass.

This "sorry, i haven't blogged in a while" thing is getting old and awkward so I'm not even gonna go through that anymore. Truth is, I've been real busy with college. It was all kind of a last minute decision thing. I was supposed to take a break but, I didn't... and it was the best decision I've ever made! College has been nothing but awesome these past few weeks. 

I've met so much people, readers and followers. It's insane! Never thought so much people would know who I am. I've been bombarded with repetitive questions so I'm going to clarify some things.

WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO?
University Of Sto. Tomas! UST.

WHICH COLLEGE EXACTLY?
CFAD! College of Fine Arts and Design.

WHAT COURSE ARE YOU TAKING?
Interior Design.
(1ID-4)

Been so busy looking around for orgs to join, skate spots to skate at and restaurants to dine in. It's been really drastic. Just two weeks ago, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my life after high school... Now, I'm here in my dorm so far away from home and my dad and my puppy. I had a severe case of homesickness last week because I've never really been away from my family this long. My dad surprised me a day after Father's Day. I came home tired from PE and then when I opened the door, Metallica was playing on my amplifier. DAAAAD. So yeah, he fixed my internet (which I named "House Targaryen" btw) and we ate dinner. 

I'm so happy to announce that I'm gonna be performing at Recruitment 101 at UST this July! I'll give details soon on my twitter! 

I didn't think I'd be this happy after summer. I'm getting repetitive, i know. I told you I suck at writing when I'm happy. Anyway, to my thomasian readers and followers, see you guys around! Enjoy college!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love always,
☾ ARIA ☽

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're happy with the decision you've made. =) College is really fun, studying aside, and I assure you, you won't regret entering it. <3

    nadinmagbiray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. College as for me outweighs high school. lol... during my college years, my allowance was higher, was able to do the things I wasn't allowed during hs so yes! You've had to enjoy it before it last! Interior Design too is pretty nice course to take, well not for me since I suck at designs. hahaha.

    Regards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo's make everything look so perfect!
    I hope you'll have lots of fun in college :3

    shiyamalajasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodluck and just enjoy your college life Aria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand you Aria. College is really a busy stage. Well, it's cool though. Have fun and enjoy! Goodluck and God bless!

    ReplyDelete