Sunday, August 4, 2013

SCARY MONSTERS AND NICE SPRITES//

PHOTOGRAPHY: Chelsea Sunga and Christine Carla Canas
STYLING: Menina Condado and Miguelle Remigio
LOCATION: UST - Beato and Quadri Park

Ninja Turtle on the loose.




The title of this post is my favorite song at the moment which is "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" by Skrillex.
I really like this trickboard. I just borrowed it from a friend.

Mr. Lamp, you are my only friend.



The beanie is from Androgyne Manila but I took a sharpie and wrote "ninja turtle" on it. Hashtag DIY.

This is where I usually hang out. It's like my second home. 
i luf biato engelicu rt if u cryd.
OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
Gray tank c/o OASAP
Studded shorts c/o ROMWE
Neon green beanie c/o Androgyne Manila
Vans

Here's an instax we took that day which looks so deliciously 90's. I've been feeling so much nostalgia for the 90's and the early 2000's. Lizzie McGuire, stick on-earrings, That's So Raven, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rugrats, Pokemon, EVERYTHING.

I've been racking brain for something meaningful to write about but I got nothing. I guess I poured everything on this blog post. So here's a drama-free (meh kinda) post. Hope you got inspiration from this. Stay lovely.


 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Love always,
☾ ARIA ☽

PS: Here's the Skrillex song I'm talking about. (click here)

PPS: New cover on my youtube channel, arialovesuke.



13 comments:

  1. haay.. namiss ko tuloy yung skateboard ko.. -,-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots ~~ Still young and pretty ARIA~~♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so Pretty.And you cover my fav. song :secret from PLL ost .THANK YOU!
    Ps. I really love you and adorn you :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures are great! ang galing :)))) still and forever pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU Aria! You're such a coool geek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your voice and your hair. why?


    http://ara-francisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aria, could you please do a tutorial on how you post process your photos? They're amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beanie!
    http://angelagnzlv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so pretty...and inspiring! Can I please share my website with everyone, it's at skin tightening treatment. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete