Monday, October 21, 2013

WE CAN'T STOP//

Turning eighteen is a once in a lifetime experience... so is turning sixteen, or fifteen, or thirteen, or eight or well... fifty.



Celebrating my eighteenth birthday was a last minute decision. It was a roofdeck party with beer / coke pong, pizza, street food and chips. No eighteen roses and candles whatsoever. I'm glad I celebrated though! It was pretty chill, so there's nothing much to say.

(1. Roommate + Arki & Eng friends. 2. Seth, Diego, EJ, Alfred)

(1. Louie, Koie, Aly, Rania, Ashley and Hazel. 2. Ann Salcedo. 3. Trina and Aleli)

(You probably know them all.)

(1. Diego and the shirt. 2. Glee Nette Gaddi and Rhap Salazar)

(1. Pam and Oyence, 2. High school friends, 3. CFAD KIDS, 4. Lelie and Ella Brin)

(1. Seth Gothico, 2. CJ Navato, Eliza Pineda, Alfred Corpuz)

((SCANNED INSTAX PHOTOS))

(High school friends: Marc, Miguel, Naomi, Angelica and Lando)

OUTFIT DESCRIPTION:
Bustier c/o Romwe
Shorts and Belt c/o Chicnova
Skirt - Abercrombie
Sneakers - Vans
Slave bracelet c/o Romwe

My roommate got me the best birthday gift ever which is my second pair of Vans. My mom got me an instax and two pairs of Converse shoes. My dad threw the party. Best birthday ever? I think so. 

I usually don't celebrate my birthday. The last time I celebrated was when I was fifteen and before that, I was seven, at Jollibee. I don't throw a lot of parties but this one was definitely the best.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
LOVE,
☾ ARIA ☽

22 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday, dearest Aria! I super missed you a lot, and your blog posts, and everything about you. God bless! :-)
    -- http://areliesguerra.blogspot.com | http://smilinggeek.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You drink alcoholic beverages na? :) Forever pretty. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried (since I'm legal and everything) but i still don't like it, sadly.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. turning 18 soon.and pretty scared!! i wnt to be forever seventeen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aria, I'd like to know kung saan ka nag ddorm. I'm from Cubao pa kasi, and I study also in UST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally! The post-birthday blogpost! Yehey. Beautiful photos. How was the party? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How's being 18? :) More blessings to you Aria! Loveya

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you and Sed become close? Just curious. ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you and Sed become close? Just curious. ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. u look chubby in the first picture, tumaba ka ba aria? oh well, ur still pretty and cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated Happy Birthday Aria :)
    love love love 18 ♥

    http://ispeak8teen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want that pugs not drugs shirt :(

    http://ninapineda.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Ariaaaaa. You deserve all the blessings! You're so cool. I know I'm not the only person who knows you are but you are really one of a kind. You're awesome dude. I love you! Hope to see you sooooon. REAL soon. One of my dreams! The bestest coolest girl on town! :))) :** God Bless young lady! :))) I

    ReplyDelete
  14. aria, you are lucky to celebrate your 18 birthday because me !! tss !! but its ok ... thanks God im still alive ..
    hahaha.. God bless you more dude .. and your blessed to have friends like them .. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have an awesome blog. Followed you through GFC :) Keep the good posts coming <3

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have nothing more to say. You're simply the COOLest and the BEST! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Miss Aria! Hinahunt kita sa CFAD kasi gusto kita makaskate. HAHA Pero kasi beginner pa lang akis. Tapos nakasalubong kita one time kaya lang nahiya ako mag Hi baka isipin mo weirdo ako. HAHA
    Anyway, CFAD din ako, Interior design din. :) See you around Miss Aria!
    carmelitheshootingstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :appleservices_singaporeloans@yahoo.com


    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :appleservices_singaporeloans@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete