Turning eighteen is a once in a lifetime experience... so is turning sixteen, or fifteen, or thirteen, or eight or well... fifty.
Celebrating my eighteenth birthday was a last minute decision. It was a roofdeck party with beer / coke pong, pizza, street food and chips. No eighteen roses and candles whatsoever. I'm glad I celebrated though! It was pretty chill, so there's nothing much to say.
(1. Roommate + Arki & Eng friends. 2. Seth, Diego, EJ, Alfred)
(1. Louie, Koie, Aly, Rania, Ashley and Hazel. 2. Ann Salcedo. 3. Trina and Aleli)
(You probably know them all.)
(1. Diego and the shirt. 2. Glee Nette Gaddi and Rhap Salazar)
(1. Pam and Oyence, 2. High school friends, 3. CFAD KIDS, 4. Lelie and Ella Brin)
(1. Seth Gothico, 2. CJ Navato, Eliza Pineda, Alfred Corpuz)
((SCANNED INSTAX PHOTOS))
(High school friends: Marc, Miguel, Naomi, Angelica and Lando)
Bustier c/o Romwe
Shorts and Belt c/o Chicnova
Skirt - Abercrombie
Sneakers - Vans
Slave bracelet c/o Romwe
My roommate got me the best birthday gift ever which is my second pair of Vans. My mom got me an instax and two pairs of Converse shoes. My dad threw the party. Best birthday ever? I think so.
I usually don't celebrate my birthday. The last time I celebrated was when I was fifteen and before that, I was seven, at Jollibee. I don't throw a lot of parties but this one was definitely the best.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
☾ ARIA ☽