Wednesday, March 5, 2014

QUICKIE//


No, this picture has no connection - slash - relevance to this post.



Hola everyone! I haven't had the time to update this blog since I've been very VERY busy with school work AKA plates. I didn't even have the time to apologise for my lack of posts on all my social networks. Summer's gonna be here soon and hopefully, I'll be back, too!

If you guys are ever wondering how I am, I'm fine. 

I still tweet and update my tumblr sometimes. If you wanted to know.

This is a crappy post.

I literally have nothing to say.

But hey! Remember what I told you before?
I write well when I'm sad.
… and I'm not sad anymore.

So, here I am writing like I'm in my second year in high school.

hahahaha!


potatoes.



- ARIA

8 comments:

  1. hahha!! Im HAPPY FOR YOU ARIA! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yun oh! Nice! Good Luck as CFAD! balita ko mahirap daw eh. (from your higher year) pero kaya mo yan :D Always take care! God Bless <3 :* ~hopetoseeyousoon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same with me, I write well when I'm sad, but when I am not, well well well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this blog/post! I thought I already missed a lot of your blogs bc I'm also busy. hihi Stay cool! Looking forward for more UPDATES =)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm your silent reader for quite long now, but now I commented to one of your posts so I think I'm not your silent reader anymore. Ha ha. I kidd. Sorry. Btw, I just want to ask if you're studying in UST? Hope you can reply to this comment. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :appleservices_singaporeloans@yahoo.com


    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :appleservices_singaporeloans@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete