Tuesday, July 15, 2014

WHEN IN CALIFORNIA (PART ONE)//


Two and a half months back in the city of angels and I'm in love.



(Sephora, Sherman Oaks)

First of all, I wear this top a lot. Okay, back to my trip. I'll post my adventures in California in a series of blogposts. They're probably not gonna be in order. It's so hard to organise the photos and to slice them up into parts. 

*interior design student mode*
"wtf is this for????"
(The store behind is Free People btw.)

(Clueless reference beanie from Wet Seal)

I didn't have any more photos from that night but I went to Koreatown in LA and had a food trip with my cousins.

(Luis, my friend from middle school)

I'm so jealous of my old middle school classmates cause they all have cars now and drive themselves around. Anyway, this was the day after the Sherman Oaks and Koreatown adventure. He took me to In n Out to see Melvin (one of my other middle school classmate from there).

(That's Melvin and the pose he does in every photo he's ever been)

We went to Reseda Point after this photo but I didn't get a decent photo. It was basically one of the best experiences I've ever had in my life. It was a short hike and on top of the hill, you get to see the whole San Fernando Valley. It was great but that's not even the best part. We hiked to an even higher point and when I looked up… The big dipper was right on top of me. The closest I've ever been to my favourite constellation. That constellation has this big ass sentimental meaning to me. I'll tell you all about it when I'm ready. ;)

(Mel's Drive In, Sherman Oaks)

We went to Mel's Drive in after Reseda Point and got us some bomb ass milkshakes!


That's all for now! :D
Hope you enjoyed my short blogpost!


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
LOVE,
☾ ARIA ☽

11 comments:

  1. I missed your blog posts Aria ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Aria! :) We miss you motherMinion :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glasses that you can get there. I have always liked the malls there. Its like you buy things that you can't get anywhere else.

    http://www.theeyeglassfactory.com/sun-glasses/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! I love sephora! What did you get?

    -Chy

    http://noviceofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww sad there's no indication on where you bought the baseball shirt :(((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://chandrea164.blogspot.com/2015/02/paypal-booster.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :appleservices_singaporeloans@yahoo.com


    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :appleservices_singaporeloans@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete